Saturday, April 11, 2009

Putting the Night Away

Last night Travis and I had a little date night. With his studying and my working we realized we need to find times to spend time together. We went to dinner at the Lone Star Steakhouse and then played glow-in-the-dark miniature golf. For some odd reason I have been wanting to go play miniature golf. I haven't played in years...and believe me, it showed. The golf course was inside the huge mall in Gurnee. Thank goodness it was indoors because it was way too cold to play outside. We had a lot of fun and a good time just being together! Here are some pictures:









Here is a video from the night. I enjoy it because it was Travis's first time recording a video with my camera. This is my first time putting a video up, so I hope it works.

No comments: