Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ice Storm

This morning at 9:00 I received an automated phone call telling me that our flight for that evening had been canceled. Apparently there was an ice storm coming at that time and the airport decided to go ahead and start canceling flights. Our flight was bumped to Christmas Eve at 6:30 pm. We called to see if we could get out any earlier. We are now scheduled for a flight at 9:50 in the morning with a connecting flight in Iowa. We should be in Dallas at 2:00.

We both were pretty bummed about this turn of events.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

bummer. Jenn got her flights delayed and is still not here!