Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hockey

Wednesday we went to a Blackhawks hockey game with 5 of Travis's classmates. I didn't realize the game would be in the United Center, the same place where the Bulls play. And apparently it can be switched very quickly--the Bulls had a game the night before the hockey game. I really enjoy watching hockey, probably because of the great possiblity of fights. This particually game had a fight within the first 5 minutes. The Blackhawks played against the Colorado Avalanche. They won after going into overtime and a shoot out. On the night we went Bobby Hull was there, a hall of fame Blackhawks player from the 50's or 60's. Personally, I had no idea who he was--I'm just quoting what I learned from the big screens. Also, Vince Vaughn was in the audience.

Here are a few pictures from the event:







And here is a short video of the action!

No comments: