Sunday, April 29, 2012

Winding Down

It's hard to believe we only have about a month left in Illinois. I get more and more excited as each day passes. We are slowly marking things off our list. The packing process has begun. The girl who was hired to take my position brought me all the boxes she used to move here from Ohio. Everyone in my office has been notified to bring me any type on empty box. The best boxes are the ones that hold the reams of copy paper...and our office goes through those at lightening speeds! We have a possibility of a rent house in the Kingwood area. Travis's parents were wonderful and went down to Kingwood to look at a few houses for us. We have the lease application in and are just waiting to hear back. I will put up more information once we have confirmation. I have started the job search process. I'm having flash backs to 4 years ago when i went through all of this. I have a few prospects and applications out. Again, if I hear any news back, I will put more details up. I know this month will go by incredible fast. We are trying to fit in as many get-togethers with people as possible, but I'm realizing the weekends are few and far between.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So glad you're coming back to Texas! I've heard Kingwood is a really nice area. :)