Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Storm 2011?

Travis made it to Greeley, Colorado safe and sound. And probably just in time. We are expecting a rather large system to pass through up here. The snow will start tomorrow afternoon and turn into blizzard conditions Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning. I believe they are anticipating 1 to 2 feet of snow.

We are suppose to have medical school interviews on Wednesday, but we made the decision to cancel those for the safety of the applicants and also because I wouldn't be able to find any faculty to interview them (it's hard enough to find them on a sunny day). I'm hoping the school is closed on Wednesday. Thankfully, I went to the store this weekend and stocked up on food. Now I need to locate the flashlights in case the electricity goes out.

No comments: